I provide services to adults, adolescents, and children.
* Individual therapy
* Couples and relationship therapy
* Family therapy
* Public speaking, workshop presentations, conference presentations
* Infertility, adoption, and third-party reproduction
* Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
* Couples, marital, and relationship conflict
* Parenting skills
* School problems
* Stress management and relaxation training
I respect and carefully protect the privacy of my patients and the confidentiality of the information they share with me. Written consent is required in the event patients wish that I share confidential information with their physician, attorney, or other person.
C. Michael Snyter, PhD
Clinical Psychologist -- Licensed in Pennsylvania
115 E. Glenside Ave., suite 16
Glenside, PA 19038